Home learning tasks 29th June
Hello Hepworth Class,
We hope you are all well, had a good week last week and have had an enjoyable weekend.
It has been really lovely to see many of you that have come along to see us and have a 10 minute catch up. If we haven't seen you, then we really hope to do so soon.
You have all been busy with some great learning and developing new skills at home too - well done. We are really proud of you all as you continue to impress us - keep it up!
Remember that we need your Rainbow Games scores today if you haven't already sent them in - it could be your house that wins the Sports Day cup.
If we haven't seen or spoken to you recently we will call you this week, so do think about anything you would like to ask or tell us.
Have a good week everyone,
Keep safe, keep going and keep smiling,
Mrs Tillyer, Mrs Wilson and Mrs Walker
This week is Week 30 of your Bug Club work.
The text you need is allocated to your Activelearn account and the workbook pages are below.
See below for your resources. Please check the weekly overview for instructions
- Thursday 2nd July - Marcus Rashford Reading Comprehension
- Thursday 2nd July - Snot Palaces Reading Comprehension
- Thursday 2nd July - Celebrating the NHS Reading Comprehension
- Year 5 Summer Term 2 SPaG Activity Mats Mat 2.pdf
- Year 5 Summer Term 2 SPaG Activity Mats Mat 1.pdf
- Year 5 Summer Term 2 SPaG Activity Mats Mat 5.pdf
- Year 5 Summer Term 2 SPaG Activity Mats Mat 3.pdf
- Year 5 Summer Term 2-SPaG Activity Mats Mat 4.pdf
- Year 5 Summer Term 2 SPaG Activity Mats Mat 6.pdf
See resources below. Refer to weekly overview for information
Please read the weekly timetable overview at the top of the page to see any instructions from us.
Any resources you need are below.
There are videos to watch, instructions and questions on the weekly timetable. Read these then look at the resources below.
Remember to read the instructions on the weekly timetable.
The resources you need are below.
See the process diary from last week here if you need to re-access it