Home learning tasks 22nd June
Dear Hepworth Class,
We hope you've all had a lovely weekend and are raring to go for another week of home learning and home-based activities.
After speaking to so many of you, we are really pleased that more of you are sharing your work and experiences during this time with us. We really do enjoy seeing what you've been up to and as you know, we will reply to your emails.
The timetable for home learning and the 'word of the day' documents are below as always.
Remember that this week is 'Sports Week' too, so have a go at the activities and make sure you send in your results - every point matters for your house!
Have a great week - keep in touch, keep working, keep playing, keep reading and keep smiling!
Mrs Tillyer, Mrs Wilson and Mrs Walker
Guided Reading / Bug Club Comprehension
The text for week 29 is in your Bug Club section on Activelearn.
The workbook pages are below.
Check the timetable for information and then see resources below
- Thursday 25th June - Kathy Sullivan reading comprehension
- Thursday 25th June - UK Coal reading comprehension
- Thursday 25th June - Art and Nature reading comprehension
Please see the weekly overview for information about this weeks lesson
Check the weekly timetable for instructions, then look below for resources you may need.
- Monday Year 5 Balancing equations.pdf
- Monday year 5 easier.pdf
- Tuesday Year 5 Balancing Equations easier.pdf
- Tuesday Year 5 multiplication and division balancing equations.pdf
- Tuesday Balancing equations Extra Challenge.pdf
- Thursday 25th June - Shape reasoning and problem solving.pdf
- Thursday 25th June - Shape reasoning and problem solving - answers.docx
- Friday 26th June - The Mystery of the Missing Kit - Answers.pdf
- Friday 26th June - The Mystery of the Missing Kit.pdf
Please see the weekly overview for the information about this work.
It is important that you speak with a grown up about this work before you begin.
This is so that you can plan how and when you will complete the tasks as you may need help.