Home learning tasks 1st June
Welcome back Hepworth class, from what we hope was a lovely half term break.
Last half term we loved seeing some of the work you sent in and we were both proud and impressed by what we saw. You have been rising to the challenge of home learning along with following your own interests and exploring the world around you.
Keep it up everyone and keep sharing your learning with us!
Your suggested timetable and word of the day document are below. Remember to always check the timetable first for instructions.
In the other sections are any links and resources you may need.
Have a good week
Guided Reading (Bug Club Comprehension)
Below are the workbook pages for this week.
The chapter has been allocated in your Activelearn files.
Please see the weekly timetable for the instructions. Resources below
- Thursday 4th May - Reading Comprehension - Telescope Catches Planets Birth
- Thursday 4th May - Reading Comprehension - Bees Nibble Plants
See weekly overview for instructions
See weekly overview for information and instructions
Remember to look at the weekly timetable for instructions.
Below are links and resources that you will need.
- Year 5 p132 Monday.pdf
- Year 5 p133 Monday.pdf
- Year 5 answers Monday.pdf
- Year 6 p146 Monday.pdf
- Year 6 p147 Monday.pdf
- Year 6 Monday answers.pdf
- Year 6 ArithmeticPaper6.pdf
These are basic examples of a Venn Diagram and Carroll Diagram
- Friday 5th June - Measurement and Drawing Practice Resource Sheet.pdf
- Friday 5th June - Extra Challenge Activity Sheet.pdf
- Friday 5th June - Lesson Presentation Expert 2D Shape Drawing.pdf
- Friday 5th June - Differentated Expert 2D Shape Drawing Activity Sheet.pdf
Here is a link and resources you will need.