Home learning tasks 18th May
Welcome to another week Hepworth Class!
This week is the last week of this half term - how quickly has that gone?
We are extremely proud of how hard you are all working and of the wonderful activities outside of your schoolwork that you have been exploring. We really do love to see and hear about what you have been doing, so please keep sharing your work with us.
Remember to always look at the timetable below to see what you can do this week, but as always, this is a suggestion of activities.
The 'word of the day' document for this week is below too.
Have a great week.
Guided Reading (Bug Club Comprehension)
Below are the workbook pages for this week.
The chapter has been allocated in your Activelearn files.
Remember to check the timetable overview for instructions.
Below are the documents to help.
- Year 5 TB1 P31 12- and 24-hour clock.mhtml
- Year 5 TB1 P32 12- and 24-hour clock.mhtml
- Year 5 TB3 P87 Reading times-tables.mhtml
- Year 5 TB3 P88 Reading times-tables.mhtml
- Year 5 TB3 P89 Reading times-tables.mhtml
- Year 6 TB3 P58 Intervals of time.mhtml
- Year 6 TB3 P59 Intervals of time.mhtml
- Year 6 TB3 P60 Intervals of time.mhtml
- Thursday 21st May - Slides Set 1
- Thursday 21st May - Activity - Measuring with a Protractor 1
- Thursday 21st May - Slides Set 2
- Thursday 21st May - Activity - Measuring with a Protractor 2
Year 6 - these pictures might help you with the Target Your Maths questions!
Resources below for Thursday and Friday
Please check the timetable for full details.
- Friday 22nd May - Astronauts reading comprehension
- Friday 22nd May - Glowing Plants reading comprehension
- Friday 22nd May - Eid reading comprehension
Read the instructions on the weekly timetable overview.
The videos to watch are below.
Below are slides that may be helpful.