At Chenies School we consider the safety and wellbeing of our pupils to be paramount. This includes when they are naviagting the internet.
- SMARTthinking : ( SMARTthinking.pdf )
- Esafety leaflet for parents : ( Esafety leaflet.pdf )
- Parents and Carers Check List : ( Version 5 of Parents and Carers Check List.pdf )
- cyberbullying factsheet : ( pdfs_cyberbullying factsheet.pdf )
- inappropriate websites - factsheet : ( pdfs_inappropriate websites - factsheet.pdf )
- grooming factsheet : ( pdfs_grooming factsheet.pdf )
- Internet Safety Feb 2014 : ( Internet Safety.pdf )
Our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) outlines the correct use of new and emerging technologies, and the sanctions for misuse for staff, pupils, parents and other adults working with technology within our school.