Chenies School Vision
At Chenies School we aim to inspire each child to reach their full potential in a richly nurturing environment. We inspire a 'can do' attitude so your child will embrace their achievements and have an opportunity to grow and develop both academically and socially through inspirational and interactive learning. Through all our learning, we aim to support the life-skills and knowledge each child will need for their future.
Our values, which are fundamental to our expectations for pupils at Chenies School are:
We are very proud of our school, its history and the village location with its beautiful countryside surrounding and believe our size allows us to foster a caring and engaging school, where each child is known and valued individually and is positively encouraged to harness a passion for learning.
We believe in a self-disciplined and hard-working approach and consider the home/school partnership essential to cement our values. We have high expectations of all stakeholders including children, parents, carers, governors and the wider community to support our values both inside and outside school.
We believe our values positively support each child’s growth and maturity, preparing them for the future.
Ours aims to support our values are to:
- inspire each child to reach their full potential
- build confidence and create a passion for learning where each child realises there are no limits to what they can achieve
- be creative, fun and inspirational in all learning
- support in-school learning through weekly and termly homework
- positively encourage individuality and free thinking to develop creative and inquisitive minds
- ensure children take responsibility for themselves and their actions
- ensure each child treats everyone with respect including their peers and adults alike
- Always show respect
- Think before you speak or act
- Work hard and be responsible for your own learning
- Allow others to concentrate on their work
- Support each other
- Be proud of yourself, your work and Chenies School